Disruptive Marketing: What Growth Hackers, Data Punks, and Other Hybrid Thinkers Can Teach Us About Navigating the New Normal
$24.95 (as of January 18, 2018, 10:31 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Now that 75 percent of screen time is spent on connected devices, digital strategies have moved front and center of most marketing plans.
But what if that’s not enough? What if most people ignore company messages? What if consumer engagement never goes further than the “like” button? A sobering reality is hitting marketers. Technology hasn’t just reshaped mass media, it’s altering behavior as well. And getting through to customers will take some radical rethinking.
First step is to toss the linear plan. Next is to strip away conventions, open your mind, and joinDisruptive Marketing on a provocative, fast-paced tour of our changing world . . .
- Where selling is dead, but ongoing conversation thrives
- Where consumers generate the best content about brands
- Where people tune out noise and listen to feelings
- Where curiosity leads the marketing team
- Where growth depends on merging analytics with boundless creativity
Packed with trends, predictions, interviews with big-think marketers, and stories from a career spent pushing boundaries, this book will propel you out of your comfort zone and into the disruptive mindset you need for future success.