0-0x is your Email Marketing Consultancy and Agency
Over the last 18 years, I have worked in the e-mail marketing industry, using interspire, Power MTA and Linux email server, Implementation, Managing and troubleshooting of systems like PowerMTA 3.5/ 4.0 /4.5, with various Email Marketer like – Interspire , OEM-Pro, Active-campaign, Mumara, Mailwizz and all possible email authentication types like SPF, rDNS, DKIM, DMARC DNS Servers, Mail Servers, Database Servers, Proxy Servers, Web Servers, FTP Servers, DHCP Servers, SSL, Streaming Servers, Firewall, Bandwidth Controllers, VPN and others related to networks.
Also, I have huge experience with third party SMTP provider like Mailgun, mandrill, sendgrid, mailchimp, SMTP2GO, SMTP.COM etc too.
I have done work in Affiliate Networks like OBMedia, ADK, A4D, mlntracker, Addmend, infinitetraffi, ClickBooth etc , List Management, Auto-responder, Email Deliver-ability expertise, mail server Back End Software, Front End injectors like DA, Throughput.
Practical software development for MLM/Marketing, Guerrilla Marketing, PHP and other languages to drive Emails and results to your site.
• Experience with scripting languages PHP, Bash, Perl
• Strong hands-on Linux System Administration skills
• AWS/cloud architectures, API and command line tools, Setup, Management, Optimization of AWS, IAM, EC2, DMS, RDS, EC2, SQS, VPC, Redshift, ElastiCache
• Experience in data engineering AWS Data Pipeline
• Expert with MySQL MSSQL Redis database design and setup including replication and High Availability
• Expert with Messaging Systems Email, Exchange, PMTA, SES, SQS, SNS
• Continuous CI/CIT/CID integration, testing, and deployment Ansible, Rundeck, Jenkins
• Experience with the triage and troubleshooting of live production systems
• Understanding of SDLC, software development processes, best practices, and methodologies including Agile, MVC, SOA
• Frameworks Symfony, Laravel, Codeignighter, Doctrine ORM, and Sliex Development
• Programming with version control systems including Git, Github, Subversion
• Developer for configuration management and system automation tools Docker, Puppet, Chef
• Familiarity with log aggregation systems Nagios, New Relic, Datadog
Lead Engineer DevOps
Digital Media Solutions Group
Remote, FL March 2016 to November 2017
Working with National Email Provider sending 12 million emails per day. Had Split duties between DevOps and Development, corrected problems with server and SMTP email sending and delivery using Power MTA a large commercial Mail package. Created new features and upgraded older code in a mixed environment mostly Linux PHP code base but also Windows machines and ASP code.
• Developed full stack solutions
• Established coding standards and development process
• Maintained existing code and debuged when necessary
• Able to do responsive design and development
• Able to troubleshoot when problems arise
• Able to keep a high level of skills and knowledge
• Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
• Experience with MySQL and Apache and NGINX
• Working knowledge of Git for version control
• Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services AWS
• Experience with agile development and short sprints
• Ability to critically think and understand projects from business, customer and technical perspectives
Senior PHP Developer
Healthy Home Company Inc.
Jacksonville, FL July 2014 to March 2016
• Maintain Existing Code Base and Developed new features.
• Rackspace production servers, maintain custom PHP code base for websites and move code to CMS.
• Codeigniter Framework. PHP Programmer writing MLM Sales website back end and frontend code.
• Expert knowledge of PHP and other programming languages.
• Expert with MySQL database design and optimization
• Advanced experience with jQuery and similar technologies.
• Familiarity with revision control software
Full Stack PHP Developer
Jacksonville, FL August 2009 to July 2014
• PHP Developer coding with Eclipse for PHP, Code Igniter, Expression Engine 2.x Maria DB(MySQL). Full LAMP stack development
• Coded Perl and PHP scripts for backups, websites and workstations
• Coded WordPress based website www.ocenture.com
• Maintained an up-to-date and optimized LAMP environment.
• Worked with Dev team to deploy and maintain a web-based solution
• Administered security for all internal and outsourced networks
• Managed an internal server environment that hosts Development, QA, IT Ticketing, Network Attached Storage, in both Linux and Windows
• Managed Rackspace and Amazon AMI Remote Servers Wrote, revised, and verified Network and Configuration documentation
• Participated in a Change Management targeting zero-defect results
• Supported and maintained all hardware in both Windows and Linux configurations, Asterisk-based VOIP phone system and server.
Sr DevOps Engineer
Beaver Street Fisheries Inc.
Jacksonville, FL December 2006 to August 2009
• Implemented a full multi-year migration to new systems for all windows servers, including Domain Controllers.
• Custom NCR UNIX Warehouse Management System.
• Barracuda Spam Firewall Implemented resulting in 90% spam reduction.
• Fat Pipe T1 aggregator for increased bandwidth, DNS Management, Website server setup and maintenance.
• Core member designing, supervising and enacting the H Chassis Blade center implementation and management of VMWare ESX, virtualization of Dell Servers.
• Implemented Layer 3 Switching with Cisco 4948 Switches, optimization of Cisco Router and Dell Switching environment from 100 to Full Gigabit.
Database Automation LLC.
Jacksonville, FL August 2002 to Dec 2006
• Developed and Coded a SQL and server fail over solution using Backup Restore and Transaction Log Shipping. Used Sure Sync to create live copies of files to a secondary server for Century Ambulance Service; largest Ambulance companies in Jacksonville
• Created Custom NCR UNIX Warehouse Management System.
• Responsible for ASP setup, licensing, sales and ongoing support of the Managing Partners product as an ASP service for Small-to-Medium Sized Lawyers.
• Created detailed strategic plans to bring custom written legal product to market. Handled day to day activities for software company, SAAS provider.
• Database Architecture Development, Database Design, T-SQL Stored Procedure, Crystal Reports Development and Project Manager to Cincinnati Bell the Regional Bell for Cincinnati. Fat Pipe T1 aggregator for increased bandwidth, DNS Management, Website server setup and maintenance.
• Jacksonville Business Journal, Fortune 500 national subsidiary newspaper journal devoted to business. Handled all Macintosh print shops.
• Coded and Maintained four client databases, handling 1 million dollars annually.
• Promoted to Product Manager and became responsible for the rollout of 4 software products. Designed methodologies for testing and implemented schedules. Drafted and coded web site content consisting of product information, technical breakdowns, and white papers. Edited and proofed Help Manuals for software products.